- Alexander Tebenkov - Choreographer, Belarus
- Alina Abdullayeva - Film producer, coordinator of cultural programs, Azerbaijan
- Andelka Janković - Program coordinator, Serbia
- Anton Ovchinnikov - choreographer, Ukraine
- Ara Nedolyan - Theatrologist, Armenia
- Attila Szabó – Theatrologist, Hungary
- Boris Bakal - Theatre director, actor, producer, Croatia
- Dagmar Roubalová – Cultural centre director, Czech Republic
- Daniela Miscov - Manager, workshop leader, Romania
- Ganna Veselovska - Theatrical critic, theoretician of theatre and contemporary arts, Ukraine
On the occasion of the 60th anniversary celebrations of the European Festivals Association, the festival network released its jubilee publication and first film entitled "60 Years On: Festivals and...
The Center for Cultural Diplomacy Studies is the world’s leading center for the study of cultural diplomacy and is offering educational opportunities in partnership with UNITAR, the Babes-Bolyai...
Motus, Prague remains open to independent creators who want to surprise and engage audiences on new levels.
The Visegrad Summer School is a two-week training series for young people from the Visegrad Group and Eastern Europe countries, carried out annually in Kraków since 2002.
Derida Dance Center in Sofia opens a call for artistic residencies in the field of contemporary dance and performance for 2014.
Oberliht Association in collaboration with Warsztaty Kultury in Lublin, CubicMetre – resources for culture Association in Bucharest and Literature association STAN in Luhansk invites you to take part...
From the 27th to the 31st of May 2014, Dan Perjovschi will take part in KIOSK residency program in Chisinau, where next to local artists, he will explore, through his drawings, various issues related...
Spaces in Dialogue is a themed programme of round-table discussions that will be held during the Kunstvlaai. It will take place in Het Glazen Huis, one of the original pavilions in the Amstelpark.