- Alexander Tebenkov - Choreographer, Belarus
- Alina Abdullayeva - Film producer, coordinator of cultural programs, Azerbaijan
- Andelka Janković - Program coordinator, Serbia
- Anton Ovchinnikov - choreographer, Ukraine
- Ara Nedolyan - Theatrologist, Armenia
- Attila Szabó – Theatrologist, Hungary
- Boris Bakal - Theatre director, actor, producer, Croatia
- Dagmar Roubalová – Cultural centre director, Czech Republic
- Daniela Miscov - Manager, workshop leader, Romania
- Ganna Veselovska - Theatrical critic, theoretician of theatre and contemporary arts, Ukraine
On the occasion of the 60th anniversary celebrations of the European Festivals Association, the festival network released its jubilee publication and first film entitled "60 Years On: Festivals and...
The Center for Cultural Diplomacy Studies is the world’s leading center for the study of cultural diplomacy and is offering educational opportunities in partnership with UNITAR, the Babes-Bolyai...
Motus, Prague remains open to independent creators who want to surprise and engage audiences on new levels.
New TANDEM programme supports cultural organisations building cross-border partnerships between Ukraine and EU.
Organized by the Culture Department of the Government of Catalonia, this lunchtime meeting is an opportunity to network in an informal setting for international stakeholders and the Catalan companies...
Oberliht Association invites you to take part in the program of artistic workshops and workshops for urban design that will take place between 14th – 28th of August 2014.
VTi and Dutch Performing Arts invite international programmers from 5th to 9th of September to Moving Meetings Theatre, presenting 5 days of the best of Dutch and Flemish theatre.
The main questions and theme to discuss during the fest will be: what social art is and should art be social? In this context will be presented deviant Belarusian art and video-presentation of the...